Connection Attempt Failed

A week ago my Smart FTP was working like a charm, yet now it won't log into any of my FTP accounts from numerous web host. I know for sure all my usernames and passwords are correct, so I really cannot figure out what's going on. Does anyone know if there are some crazy firewall Windows things that could be blocking it or any other issues that the program could be suffering from? Help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Please post the log from the Remote Browser window.

[10:46:28] SmartFTP v3.0.1023.4
[10:46:29] Resolving host name "cdentertainment.tv"
[10:46:29] Connecting to 67.228.85.201 Port: 21
[10:46:50] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
[10:46:50] Client closed the connection.
[10:46:50] Active Help: https://www.smartftp.com/support/kb/58
[10:46:50] Connect failed. Waiting to retry (30s)...

Try to add SmartFTP to the exceptions in your software firewall and antivirus product.

It is already listed as an exception under the Windows Firewall which is the only Firewall I have... any other tips?

Temporary disable the antivirus product or/and the software firewall.

Turned Off the Firewall and the Virus Protection and there is no resolve. Should I un-install SmartFTP and try re-installing it?

You can try it but it looks more a problem with your software firewall.

The Firewall is turned off, No Anti-Virus on either... I uninstalled and re-installed the software and it still doesn't work. Does the License Key expire?

The problem is not with SmartFTP. An application installed on your computer blocks SmartFTP from connecting to the server.