Missing Pages

I am running version SmartFTP v3.0.1022.32 And over the last few days it misses pages during upload. When I first purchased SFTP I could load 2000 pages at once but now random pages are missed when uploading less than 500 pages. I run my sitemap generator after the site is loaded and it stops at the missing pages. It is getting to be a real pain; dumping the cache and rebooting does not fix the problem.

I do not think this is a problem with SmartFTP. Please install the latest version here: https://www.smartftp.com/download

Then provide a reproducible case.

I am running version SmartFTP v3.0.1022.32 And over the last few days it misses pages during upload. When I first purchased SFTP I could load 2000 pages at once but now random pages are missed when uploading less than 500 pages. I run my sitemap generator after the site is loaded and it stops at the missing pages. It is getting to be a real pain; dumping the cache and rebooting does not fix the problem.
I have all the html files in a folder saved as page1.html, page2.html, page3.html and so on. I have downloaded the update and am currently trying it again with a 479 URL datafeed. If I hi-lite all the pages and drag them into the FTP screen how could the problem be anything but the software?

1. Delete the files you want to replace in the Remote browser (server)
2. Upload the new files to the server
3. Refresh the remote browser (server)
4. If your files appear in the Remote Browser (server) and the size is not 0 then the transfer was successful

I have all the html files in a folder saved as page1.html, page2.html, page3.html and so on. I have downloaded the update and am currently trying it again with a 479 URL datafeed. If I hi-lite all the pages and drag them into the FTP screen how could the problem be anything but the software?

OK I just ran it again with 434 pages and it missed pages 6 thru 10 and 66 thru 100. I dumped the cashe, history, index.dat files and rebooted before trying. Any suggestions?

Check the transfer queue (bottom window) for the status of your transfers. If the transfer queue is empty then your transfer was successful.

Check the transfer queue (bottom window) for the status of your transfers. If the transfer queue is empty then your transfer was successful.
1. Delete the files you want to replace in the Remote browser (server)
2. Upload the new files to the server
3. Refresh the remote browser (server)
4. If your files appear in the Remote Browser (server) and the size is not 0 then the transfer was successful

This is the procedure that I always follow; I am not a noob at this. I have used SFTP to upload 985,000 url's without issue. The problem is new, it happens with all new file transfers and was carried over to the upgrade. The sites I am updating now are 1000 pages or less; soon I will start uploading my 750,000 product datafeed so if there are any idea's on why SFTP is giving me this problem please let me know.