How to see transfer speed in taskbar title

It seemed to work some time ago but now i don't see it anymore - when files are transferred [being also in Monitored state] from local to remove server.

Menu: Tools->Settings. Then make sure that you have the [x] Show status when minimized option enabled.

It was checked already.

The transfers usually last from 3 to 10 seconds. as a web developer, i need to refresh a page when the upload finishes, but to ensure that the upload finishes i have to switch to SF, which takes some time away. would be cool if i'd see the transfer speed in the title.

what could be the prob? it's a local -> remote transfer, from a Monitoring state. Even when i simply transfer a file directly, the speed doesn't show...

If your transfer duration (3-5s) is too short the transfer speed cannot be calculated accurately.

some time has gone by and i've noticed some strange things. if SF is minimized for a certain period of time, the transfer speed starts showing for all transfers. even if it's duration is less than (3-5 seconds) as you said.

This is actually good. The original aim of this post was to ask for the removal of this limit. I want the transfer speed to always show (configurable, possibly) because it's a good indicator of whether a transfer is running or not. Otherwise, you have to swith to SF every time you want to see whether a transfer is running or not. With a big list of Monitored files, this "no-limit" possibility would be very nice.

If you want a notification when the transfer queue completes set the transfer queue complete action to "Beep".

Regards,
Mat

If you want a notification when the transfer queue completes set the transfer queue complete action to "Beep".

Regards,
Mat

Thanks, this solves the problem. Beep is too annoying, as an active developer, the TrQ is red hot. I used the systray Popup feature instead.