small bug in Preferences / Queue / Number of workers

Hello,

There is a minor bug in Smartftp.
In a favorite, I have selected 4 workers and by default, there are 2 workers in the Queue.
When I connect to my favorite, the number of workers does not change (from 2 => 4, it stays on 2).
Tested with Windows XP Sp2 and SmartFTP 3.0.1023.4

Bye,
Hervé

This is not a bug. There are two values for the number of workers. The global number of workers which is displayed in the transfers queue window tool bar. And the per favorite number of workers. The number of workers is never greater than the global number of workers.

Regards,
Mat

Hello,

This is not a bug. There are two values for the number of workers. The global number of workers which is displayed in the transfers queue window tool bar. And the per favorite number of workers. The number of workers is never greater than the global number of workers.

Thank you for your answer.

So I've made this test:
- My global queue is set on 4 workers.
- My favorite's queue is set to 2

I connect to the site with its favorite and the global queue stays to 4.

Why the global queue number does not go to the number selected in the favorite ?

Bye,
Hervé

There are two settings:
1. Global number of workers
2. Number of workers per favorite

The value you see in the transfer queue window is the Global number of workers.

There are two settings:
1. Global number of workers
2. Number of workers per favorite

The value you see in the transfer queue window is the Global number of workers.
Yes I understood it but I thought that the number defined in the favorite will replace
the global number of workers.

If I have a global number of workers of 4 and if I work on an ftp server where 4
is too much and if I changed this value to 1 in the favorite settings, I was waiting
for the global number to be replaced by this number when I connect to the site.

Actually, I don't see the use of this number in the favorite.