license key load failure

I have the same problem as described by brainkin on the forum, i too used the free service and it always worked, i purchased the new license, downloaded the 3.0 software and recieved the license key, i have files in the transfer and it cant connect, i checked all my info and nothing has changes. I am not well educated for ftp programsso if you send me something please make sure it is expalined for dummies.
tks

I have sent you the license key in another format. Please try it with this one. The problem is caused by the one of the Windows Update from this month.

I have sent you the license key in another format. Please try it with this one. The problem is caused by the one of the Windows Update from this month.

I received this by email, downloaded and it semd to install automatically. However files still wont upload. The files in the transfer queue show in the staus column that each line item tries to connect, for a millisecond it shows connected then it flip to retry and it automaticall retries a minute or two later but again to no effect.

Any other suggestion?

Please double click the file in the transfer queue. Then the log window opens. Copy&paste the log here.

Please double click the file in the transfer queue. Then the log window opens. Copy&paste the log here.

still no success, it shows a log but no option to copy and paste??!!

Select the text and right-click on the selected text and click on Copy in the context menu.

Select the text and right-click on the selected text and click on Copy in the context menu.

Still not possible, I must be doing something wrong, I have all the files in the transfer queue and you want me to copy and past the lisc. code to this queue? It wont allow me to do that, I can select and copy but not paste

You have to double click the file in the transfer queue. Then the log window opens. Then you copy the log from there. Do not copy the files from the transfer queue.

You have to double click the file in the transfer queue. Then the log window opens. Then you copy the log from there. Do not copy the files from the transfer queue.
I have multiple files in the transfer que, i select any one of these and double click and the log appears but it will not let me copy information you sent me, it does not have a paste function, nor does it allow me to type

The log control is a simpel text control. You can just select the text and copy it.

The log control is a simpel text control. You can just select the text and copy it.
sorry, lost me here, can you not input it from there?

I really don't know how to explain how to copy a text any better. But try this:
1. Go to the log window where you see the log
2. Select the text
3. Right-click on the selected text. A menu context menu shows. Select Copy from the menu
4. Then go to the SmartFTP forums. Click on Add Reply
5. Another text box comes. Then right-click into the empty text box. A context menu opens. Select Paste.

Regards,
Mat

You dont have sufficient permission to upload or create a folder:
[20:13:53] MKD Shows_files
[20:13:53] 550 "Shows_files": can't create directory. No permission

[20:12:31] STOR Contact.html
[20:12:32] 0 bytes transferred. (0 bytes/s) (140 ms)
[20:12:32] 550 Cannot STOR. No permission.

Please contact your web hosting provider for assistance.