Memory Leak

I have a memory leak issue I think!

The client machine is a W2K server, I have several folders scheduled to FTP once a day. When the transfer queue processes and it expands the scheduled folders (i.e. I can see the files being listed and processed in the transfer queue) the memory usage starts to climb and then processor usage starts to climb (paging I guess). If left it continues to climb and climb.

If I manually right click the transfer queue pane and select “Remove Finished” the transfer queue reduces, as does the memory usage and the processor returns to an acceptable level. The scheduled folders process several hundred thousand files comparing size and time.

Is this memory usage correct? I hope not.
How can I automatically remove finished items from the transfer queue after they have been processed?
Alternatively how can I manage memory usage for the transfer queue?

Help would be appreciated.

TIA

Sean

1. Menu: Tools->Settings. Then go to the Queue dialog and enable the [x] Remove Finished Items option. This option is enabled by default.

1. Menu: Tools->Settings. Then go to the Queue dialog and enable the [x] Remove Finished Items option. This option is enabled by default.

Don't I feel stupid!

Many thanks.

Sean