how to find my password

I was told to use MyAdmin to find my password for my website but I haven't got a clue where to find it nor how to use it.
Anybocy able to give me an idea what to do, please?
Thanks
Wolffie

Hello ..

You have to contact your web hosting provider for this information. This is the company which manages the server where your files are located at.

Regards,
Mat

Hello ..

You have to contact your web hosting provider for this information. This is the company which manages the server where your files are located at.

Regards,
Mat
actually what I am trying to get is phpMyAdmin to get into the control panel for my website. I have been using CubeCart and suddenly my computer forgot my password. I have no idea how to set up another website. I do know my password to my host server.
Wolffie

actually what I am trying to get is phpMyAdmin to get into the control panel for my website. I have been using CubeCart and suddenly my computer forgot my password. I have no idea how to set up another website. I do know my password to my host server.
Wolffie
I have got all the information from my webserver but SmartFTP keeps on giving me a 530 error
Wolffie