Question about Favorites vs. Address/Login Bar

This is an odd question. Not necessarily a bug (though I hope you will say it is), but something that bugs me just a little bit :-)

I have Favorites set up for my common FTP servers. I *think* in past 2.x version (and I may NOT be remembering this correctly!), if I started typing in the address bar, a server that matched a Favorite entry, the rest of the server name and rest of the favorite's settings were filled in (userid/password/port etc.) automatically.

However, in SmartFTP 3.x the rest of the server name (e.g. "myserver - userid") is filled in, but the remaining fields are unchanged.

It's just a small thing, but I like my memory, even if it isn't an accurate memory. :-) Or do I remember it correctly?

Can you tell me a little about this aspect of SmartFTP 3.0, and whether is it working as intended?

Thanks and regards,
--appyface

You are correct that the username/password of the favorite should be displayed if auto complete selects a favorite instead of just a host name. We will look into this.

Thanks Mat,

Appreciate very much being able to have this feature back if possible.

Best regards,
--appyface

Hi Mat, the favorite is being populated fully now. Thank you! I am really glad to have that back.

Best regards,
--appyface