exporting favourites

nik_c

2008-10-08 15:17:35

Hi,

Is there a way of exporting my favourites as I am working on 2-3 computers and need to access FTP from all of them. I would like to set up our FTP accounts on one computer once then transfer them to other computers. How can I do this.

Thanks,

Nik C

mb

2008-10-08 18:02:15

Hello ..

The favorites are basically individual XML files which you can copy to another place just like regular files.

1. Menu: Favorites->Edit Favorites
2. Then select all the favorites you want to copy. Then right-click on the select and select Copy from the context menu
3. Then open Windows Explorer and Paste the files into another folder (e.g. USB stick)

Regards,
Mat

nik_c

2008-10-08 20:37:31

cool!
couldn't be easier!

-- just did it and realised that the right-click method doesn't work on my machine, but drag and drop does. strange, but there we go I am happy either way... --

thanks,
NIk C

Hello ..

The favorites are basically individual XML files which you can copy to another place just like regular files.

1. Menu: Favorites->Edit Favorites
2. Then select all the favorites you want to copy. Then right-click on the select and select Copy from the context menu
3. Then open Windows Explorer and Paste the files into another folder (e.g. USB stick)

Regards,
Mat