exporting favourites

Hi,

Is there a way of exporting my favourites as I am working on 2-3 computers and need to access FTP from all of them. I would like to set up our FTP accounts on one computer once then transfer them to other computers. How can I do this.

Thanks,

Nik C

Hello ..

The favorites are basically individual XML files which you can copy to another place just like regular files.

1. Menu: Favorites->Edit Favorites
2. Then select all the favorites you want to copy. Then right-click on the select and select Copy from the context menu
3. Then open Windows Explorer and Paste the files into another folder (e.g. USB stick)

Regards,
Mat

cool!
couldn't be easier!

-- just did it and realised that the right-click method doesn't work on my machine, but drag and drop does. strange, but there we go I am happy either way... --

thanks,
NIk C

Hello ..

The favorites are basically individual XML files which you can copy to another place just like regular files.

1. Menu: Favorites->Edit Favorites
2. Then select all the favorites you want to copy. Then right-click on the select and select Copy from the context menu
3. Then open Windows Explorer and Paste the files into another folder (e.g. USB stick)

Regards,
Mat