Only 1 session from smartftp to hostserver.

One of the website adresses I use has changed from server and i have nothing changed in the adjustments from SMARTFTP.
I make a connection with the uploadserver and look int the files but cannot upload because I have more then 1 session from smartftp to the server. The new server accept only one session and nothing more. How can I make an adjustment or change in smartftp so that I only have 1 session with the uploadserver??
Thank you for an answer.

Contact your web hosting provider and ask them to increase your connection limit. Are you paying for this service?

Regards,
Mat

Contact your web hosting provider and ask them to increase your connection limit. Are you paying for this service?

Regards,
Mat

Hello, I did that. It is the free webspace from our provider (we pay the provider) and we dit not pay extra for the webspace. The provider changed last time a lot off things and one of the things is that they only accept one session for uploading to the webspacearea. We have no problems with the same smartftp and other payed webspaceproviders.

There is a workaround for such situations:
https://www.smartftp.com/support/kb/421- ... f2602.html

So basically after you have queued all the files you want to transfer you have to disconnect or close the Remote Browser. Then you can start the Transfer Queue.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Mat