"Your registration has expired" - umm, nooooo?

Hi, love the product and own a licensed version. I used the "Automatic Activation" originally but about every 2 months the window that pops up when I run the software says my version has expired and I have to re-download the latest version. The latest one says it expires in 2 (TWO!) days! what's going on?? I just want the application to run when I open it. I don't want upgrades if possible... but my main concern is one of these times something isn't going to work right (like now) and I have to "RE-Purchase" the software! (umm, no!)

Why do I get this window? how do I get rid of this countdown or expiration flag?

Thanks!

Dear FIsh Gallery ..

This is because you forgot to activate SmartFTP with your license key. To do this please resend your license key at:
https://www.smartftp.com/purchase/lost.php

and follow the instructions in the license key email.

Regards,
Mat

ran it again... it doesn't fix the problem...

however, i was able to fix the problem by allowing the application to install the key in its default location. If I select a different drive, location or the drive the Smart FTP application is on (not C drive), THEN it works.

As a suggestion, please allow this file to be installed in a different location from its "default" location. I like to have a "windows" drive © and a "program" drive (all other applications).

Thanks!