My local file changes contents after upload

After I upload a .csv file onto a remote server, the file contents change. My original file has comma seperateed values, but after I upload the values have changed to the following:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!--TransferQueueItems-->

It all looks like some sort of html file. I am uploading multiple files and all of the other ones work fine, but about once every few weeks the same file changes it contents to what you see above. Please help as I do not want to end up losing important data.

You have save the transfer queue file to a wrong location/file by mistake. To fix the problem press the Save As... button in the transfer queue window (bottom). Then set it to the following location:
On Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\SmartFTP\Client 2.0\Transfer Queue.xml

On Vista:
%AppData%\SmartFTP\Client 2.0\Transfer Queue.xml

Regards,
Mat

You have save the transfer queue file to a wrong location/file by mistake. To fix the problem press the Save As... button in the transfer queue window (bottom). Then set it to the following location:
On Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\SmartFTP\Client 2.0\Transfer Queue.xml

On Vista:
%AppData%\SmartFTP\Client 2.0\Transfer Queue.xml

Regards,
Mat

I think, that fixed it, as the name of the file that kept changing was the same as the 'Save As' file. I changed it the directory to what it should be. Thank you so much
Phil