Website not accessable

Hello,
After installing SmartFTP it turned out that one website is easyly accessable, but another with a different provider not. "Login incorrect". I have checked my login several times, installed SmartFTP on my other laptop and there the website is accepted. Basically both laptops have the same setup: Dell Latitude, , XP prof SP3, Zonelab suite. The one where I have a problem is a lightweight for air travel (D420). With the free version I have never had this issue.

There are two reasons for an incorrect login error:

1. The username/password or host you have entered is incorrect (very likely the case)
2. The server doesn't let you login for some reason (e.g. account locked)

Since you are saying you can login from another computer the problem is very likely with the username/password you have entered.

Regards,
Mat

Hello,
After installing SmartFTP it turned out that one website is easyly accessable, but another with a different provider not. "Login incorrect". I have checked my login several times, installed SmartFTP on my other laptop and there the website is accepted. Basically both laptops have the same setup: Dell Latitude, , XP prof SP3, Zonelab suite. The one where I have a problem is a lightweight for air travel (D420). With the free version I have never had this issue.

The problem is growing. On the laptop where the login was refused I had to fill in the acoount information. Tahat was refused. On the other PC it stayed with the upgrade. Becuase I checked several times I thought I renew the login and since then I cannot login there either. Than I changed the login on the FTP-server and checked there. OK. I filled in the new login for this website in FTP and... is is refused again on two PC's. So I have a growing problem. Please help me, it must has to do with the new FTP. Als after installing the update this has not changed

I still don't know how, but after checks from the ISP it is working again. Case closed.