Help with some questions

Hi, i have installed the last version 3.0.1016 and have some questions:

- Is no more direct transfer? when drag and drop the file always go to queue instead directly download, i search in settings and favorites settings and not find how desactive the automatic queue.

- When transfer files and find the same file now appear new message with options to copy and replace, dont copy, keep both files and automatic rules, but not appear the classic resume options, how i can activate to appear the resume option?

thanks for the help.

Hello ..

>- Is no more direct transfer? when drag and drop the file always go to queue instead directly download, i search in settings and favorites settings and not find how desactive the automatic queue.
Everything goes through the transfer queue. The inferior direct transfer method has been replaced with the transfer method.

>- When transfer files and find the same file now appear new message with options to copy and replace, dont copy, keep both files and automatic rules, but not appear the classic resume options, how i can activate to appear the resume option?
Click on the "Automatic Rules" button. SmartFTP will automatically decide whether the file will be resumed or not.

Regards,
mat

Thanks for the reply. is possible donwload the old version with direct transfer?

About the resume "SmartFTP will automatically decided", not is possible that I decided to resume instead smartftp? I cant have control to resume?

Hello ..

>- Is no more direct transfer? when drag and drop the file always go to queue instead directly download, i search in settings and favorites settings and not find how desactive the automatic queue.
Everything goes through the transfer queue. The inferior direct transfer method has been replaced with the transfer method.

>- When transfer files and find the same file now appear new message with options to copy and replace, dont copy, keep both files and automatic rules, but not appear the classic resume options, how i can activate to appear the resume option?
Click on the "Automatic Rules" button. SmartFTP will automatically decided whether the file will be resumed or not.

Regards,
mat

You can get version 2.5 from:
https://www.smartftp.com/support/kb/smar ... f2599.html

You can control the resume behavior through the file exist rules in the favorite settings (Transfer->File Exist dialog). But I do not recommend to change the default rules there because they work very well.

Regards,
Mat

Lot of thanks!

about the resume option i ask this becose in the old version when upload the folder of full site always used to reupload the folder of the site and select always resume for find some file not upload, now i select the merge folders and automatic option and later of some seconds is no action, dont view under the remote browser the messages of "skip file 1.html, sip file 2.html..."

The new version does the same when you select the "Merge Folders" option for folders and the "Automatic Rules" option for files. Files that are the same will be skipped, incomplete transfers will be resumed and new files will be transferred.

Regards,
Mat

Ok, thanks for the aclaration.