SDK Questions

Hello --
Firstly thanks to Mat for posting the update to the SDK samples (C++/C#). From that I was able to find my error :-) Secondly, I have some additional questions I don't see in the documentation:

1) Is there a way to get the TOTAL (recursive) bytes transferred in the queue?
objTransferQueue.TransferredBytes seems to indicate the bytes transferred for the current item

2) Is there a way to get the TOTAL (recursive) number of items in the queue?
objTransferQueue.Items.Count seems to indicate the items at the current level only

3) I don't see a better way to determine that the transfer queue is completed other than to loop waiting for the objTransferQueue.Items.Count to reach 0 (which isn't the greatest way admittedly). Is there a more robust way to determine that the queue has finished?

I'd ideally like to display in my log the same data that you display at the bottom of the transfer queue (Items, Total, Transferred, In-speed, Out-speed).

Thanks again for the superb customer service!

>1) Is there a way to get the TOTAL (recursive) bytes transferred in the queue?
>objTransferQueue.TransferredBytes seems to indicate the bytes transferred for the current item
No since the directories are not enumerated yet.

>2) Is there a way to get the TOTAL (recursive) number of items in the queue?
>objTransferQueue.Items.Count seems to indicate the items at the current level only
No same as 1.

>3) I don't see a better way to determine that the transfer queue is completed other than to loop waiting for the objTransferQueue.Items.Count to reach 0 (which isn't the greatest way admittedly). Is there a >more robust way to determine that the queue has finished?
Not at this time. But you can enumerate through all the items to check their status and then make a decision whether the queue is completed or not.

Regards,
Mat

Thanks, as always, for your concise answers; it's appreciated! Is there a way to enumerate the directories in the queue without actually downloading? I am guessing not; so if that's the case consider this a feature request

Regarding point #3 above: awesome idea I'll try that

It doesn't make sense to enumerate all the direcotires in the queue prior to processing them. This would just grow the transfer queue unnecessary.