SDK/Development against it

Hello --
I recently purchased a license to professional so that I could use the SDK. However, I am not having success thus far. All examples I have seen are either for the library (which I can't use because the license check fails) or simple scripts. I would like to see some good C++/C# examples consuming the SDK so I can more easlity get going....

Do these exist anywhere?

Hello ..

I'm sorry but no examples in C++/C# exist. But the development is straight forward if you are familiar with C++/C# and COM. The FTP Library can be used but you need to create the FTPConnection object through the SmartFTP application object as described in the example. I would also like to note that since the SDK is complex technical support for it is not included in Professional License.

Regards,
Mat

Hello ..

I'm sorry but no examples in C++/C# exist. But the development is straight forward if you are familiar with C++/C# and COM. The FTP Library can be used but you need to create the FTPConnection object through the SmartFTP application object as described in the example. I would also like to note that since the SDK is complex technical support for it is not included in Professional License.

Regards,
Mat

Thanks for the reply ... I've been making progress with my C++ app based on the same scripts (slow going though :-)) However... I am trying to add items (a directory of items actually) and when I call the favoritesManager's Initialize method with a root path to the favorites ... it just hangs ... as far as I can tell I am doing it correctly based on its usage in the script sample. Is tehre anywhere else I can look for assistance?

Thanks

If the script is working the problem is very likely in your code somewhere. But it's hard to tell from the information you have provided. If you want you can post the code and I can take a look at it.

Regards,
Mat