show me the queue

How can I have the number of files left to upload show up? The queue is loaded when I drag a folder over and the upload starts but I haven't figured out how to view the number of files being uploaded and the number remaining.
Thanks
Isidro

Make sure that the queue is not hidden. To display it go to the menu: View->Other Windows->Transfer Queue.

Then you see the queue with all the files. The number of items is displayed in the status bar of the transfer queue.

Regards,
Mat

Make sure that the queue is not hidden. To display it go to the menu: View->Other Windows->Transfer Queue.

Then you see the queue with all the files. The number of items is displayed in the status bar of the transfer queue.

Regards,
Mat

I can see the tabs at the botton that read Temporary Queue, Speed, Transfer Queue but there are no numbers showing up on the status bar. On the far right, there is the number 42,119 bytes but that number never changes.

There is a splitter between the Remote Browser and the Transfer Queue. Move your mouse cursor over the line and then move the the line upwards.

Regards,
Mat