help

i jsut purchased smartftp after the trail period. i rearly use this because i find it much harder to upload via ftp then i do simple bt uploads. for satarter how can i download a manual for smartftp? the help menu
really doesn't help me, enough. i have to toggle between what i am try to do and it doesn't work well for me.
now here is the issue. i appear to be connected, states so in the connection box, but i don't see the proper items to the left of the folders box. i have the folder/files in the far right box, what i want to upload, i also have them in the temp queue, but i still don't see the folder listed under the far left beneath the ip address assinged to the upload. hopefully this makes sence.

i jsut purchased smartftp after the trail period. i rearly use this because i find it much harder to upload via ftp then i do simple bt uploads. for satarter how can i download a manual for smartftp? the help menu
really doesn't help me, enough. i have to toggle between what i am try to do and it doesn't work well for me.
now here is the issue. i appear to be connected, states so in the connection box, but i don't see the proper items to the left of the folders box. i have the folder/files in the far right box, what i want to upload, i also have them in the temp queue, but i still don't see the folder listed under the far left beneath the ip address assinged to the upload. hopefully this makes sence.
okk i just hot the blue arrow button in the middle of the ftp page and it is uploading now. i still don't understand why i don't see the folder under the ip address, like i usually do, the few times i have uploaded to LMA. and ye si know this isn't a lma forum, but this is the main reason for me having this program

alright, i have to keep giving comments as i look at this upload. now, instead of being connected to the ip site, it appears to me to be under "local" connection. is this the same? i think i really need a manual, so i can atlesat read through before asking questions i might be able to anser my self
forever the newby

thanks, but i thought i mentioned that i would prefer a manual, the tutorials are difficult because i need to toggle between what i am doing and them, unless i can print them? i guess i could do that
so i went over the tutorial
still same question. why don't i see the "folder" under the ip address?

so i went over the tutorial
still same question. why don't i see the "folder" under the ip address?
maybe this is working? teh lower left corner screen shows upload, but to local folder, does this mean it is working, it also shows connected to the ip address. the main thing is i don't see the folder under the above right screen, i don't have the "clink when done" files

I'm sorry but I do not really understand what you are talking about. Can you post a screenshot which shows the problem?

I'm sorry but I do not really understand what you are talking about. Can you post a screenshot which shows the problem?

i have no idea how to do copy a screnshot

i have no idea how to do copy a screnshot
i have the screen shot saved, but i can't figure out how to attach it here? basically my question is a LMA one perhaps. I have the files uploaded to a "local folder" but when i open smartftp, usually there are two files that come up automatically,
"click_when_finished.htm" and somethingelse.

You can upload it at: http://imageshack.us/
and post the link here.

You still have to try to explain your problem again. It's very hard to understand from what you wrote in your previous messages.

I'm sorry I still have no idea what your problem is.

I'm sorry I still have no idea what your problem is.
one problem is i would love a manual to smartftp. i guess i can go through the tutorial screen by screen and try to make my own with screen shot, now that i understand that.

You can pause the tutorials. Just click on the pause button at the bottom of the tutorial screen.

Mat

You can pause the tutorials. Just click on the pause button at the bottom of the tutorial screen.

Mat
that much i figured out already.
just seems like you all could do something along the lines of the download insturctions of LMA, part instruction, part pdf.
I'll figure it out soon enough.
I've uploaded using it a few times already, just no flow yet, i guess half the time, what to do, while toggling between the tutorial and the upload.