Multiple File Upload Fails (x-post)

Hi all!
I just reinstalled SmartFTP after quite a long absence, and have just been using Explorer.
I needed to do an upload of about 50 updated files at once.
Although I could naturally select the ones I wanted to upload, no matter how I attempted to copy them over, it would only copy one of them at a time.
I had to do them individually. I was beginning to get cross-eyed.
The transfer queue fails, which is also interesting. And inconvenient

Any suggestions on why this is happening? Or what I or SmartFTP isn't doing correctly? This is making me nuts.
Since my original post, I've reinstalled to no avail.

Thanks,
Christine

Hello Christine ...

As this is a forum for licensed customers only we would appreciate if you could add your license key id to your forum profile.

Thank you.
Regards,
-Mat

Mat,
This is Christine of the Grammar Question.
I am licensed.
It's under Christine@EveningsFall.com, but I'm currently unable to receive mail on either of the domains I own. My host has been sold and they've done such a bad job of the transition, that I and many others haven't received email in a month or so, and our outgoing mail is going no where. I just realized it myself. If you'd like to take a look at the condition of the corruption of my site, (yogadancer.com) you'll see I'm not fooling.
If you could offer another way to get my license info, I'd be greatful.

BTW. I did post this on the public forum, but haven't received anything there, either.
Thank you for your understanding and assistance,
Christine

Hello Christine ...

As this is a forum for licensed customers only we would appreciate if you could add your license key id to your forum profile.

Thank you.
Regards,
-Mat

Hello Christine ...

I have just sent the license key to the email address you have provided in your email. Regarding your problem: Please use the Transfer Queue for all your transfer. You can find some tutorials (e.g. Queue - Upload) at
https://www.smartftp.com/support/howto
on how to do that.

I hope this helps.
Regards,
-Mat

Mat,
Thanks, I've received my key. I didn't realized I'd registered under my business site. Thanks for figuring it out.
Do you want the code in the comments area? I'm looking for the key field, but the list on the left isn't accessible...

Christine

Hello ...

To add a license key id, click on the "My Controls" link at top right of this page. Then on the new page, click on the "Edit Profile Information" link on the left. At the bottom of this form enter the license key number/id.

Regards,
-Mat

Ok.
Following the (extra steps in the) tutorial exactly, my files are still retrying, retrying, retrying.
Some are clearing out of the transfer queue, but upon refresh, they're not showing up on the server as newer versions.

Kill me. I'll keep trying.
Christine

I thought I'd offer some of the log for the files which are not updating/transferring:

23:23:06] Remote file exist check: "Pindasana.shtml".
[23:23:06] SIZE Pindasana.shtml
[23:23:06] 213 5991
[23:23:06] MDTM Pindasana.shtml
[23:23:06] 213 20070305200823
[23:23:06] Source File: Size=6039, SizeUnit=Byte, Time=2007-03-07T04:18:10, TimeFormat=Exact
[23:23:06] Destination File: Size=5991, SizeUnit=Byte, Time=2007-03-05T20:08:23, TimeFormat=Exact
[23:23:06] Rule "IF Destination Time=Recent AND Size=Smaller AND Transfer=No Matter THEN Resume" matched. Action="Resume".
[23:23:06] PASV
[23:23:06] 227 Entering Passive Mode (216,27,59,65,22,18).
[23:23:06] Opening data connection to 216.27.59.65 Port: 5650
[23:23:06] REST 5991
[23:23:06] 350 Restarting at 5991.
[23:23:06] STOR Pindasana.shtml
[23:23:06] 550 Pindasana.shtml: The data is invalid.

However, several files, although rejected, actually upload.

Ideas?
Thanks,
Christine
(who is going to try to add her license key again)

Hello ...

The error comes from the FTP server:
[23:23:06] 550 Pindasana.shtml: The data is invalid.

You may want to contact the administrator of the FTP server for assistance. Does your server allow resume?

Regards,
-Mat

Thanks, Mat.
I had a feeling it was my host.
They've been sold, as I mentioned and everything is a mess. Corrupted pages, I can't send or receive mail on one account, can't send on another, can't FTP, can't log into their control panels (stop me) and other such things.

Yes, I'm making arrangements to move, since I've been patient for over a month.

I apprecaite your time,
Christine