Is this possible with the tarnsfer queue?

I frequently work while connected to 3 - 5+ FTP sites simultaneously, and have run into something I hope there is a solution for. I really like using the queue, since it frees up my FTP window for other work on the server, but I've noticed that when I connect to multiple sites, the queue places the files in the order they were added to the queue (makes sense) - however, it only is uploading to 1 site at a time. Is there a way to have 2 workers per FTP site? Or a separate queue per open FTP site? Sometimes I will be uploading a large amount of data in the queue, and really need to upload to another site at the same time. Currently I just disable the queue button for the site and transfer it directly, but I'd love to have a queue for each site.

Thanks!

- Brian

The number of workes can be adjusted both globally and per favorite. If you set the global number of workers to unlimited ("0") and in each favorite to e.g. 2, you get your desired behavior.

The number of workes can be adjusted both globally and per favorite. If you set the global number of workers to unlimited ("0") and in each favorite to e.g. 2, you get your desired behavior.

hmm.. I think I must not be editing the correct area (Tools -> Settings -> Queue) as I can't seem to set the "global" workers to zero - if I manually set it to 0 and save, its reverted to 1. I changed the queue in the favorites to be "Use Favorite Setting" and be "2", but I'm still seeing the same behavior as before.

Thanks!

- Brian

Err, you're right, the global number of workers cannot be set to "unlimited" (I mixed that up with "Max workers per site"), but that does not change anything regarding the principle: Set the global "Number of workers" to something high, e.g. 20. With this, you could download from up to 10 favorite sites which each have a limit of 2, without SmartFTP limiting any connections.

Err, you're right, the global number of workers cannot be set to "unlimited" (I mixed that up with "Max workers per site"), but that does not change anything regarding the principle: Set the global "Number of workers" to something high, e.g. 20. With this, you could download from up to 10 favorite sites which each have a limit of 2, without SmartFTP limiting any connections.

Excellent - that works! Thank you!

- Brian