How to save both remote & local folders

How to save both remote & local folders in favorites or someway.

I connect to several ftp sites. If I choose one from "favorites" it goes to the remote site but it doesn't open the local folder for that particular site. So I have to browse to it each time for every ftp site I connect to.

I can save a remote site to favorites but it doesn't save the local folder with it.

How do I set up SmartFTP so that I can easily connect to each of my websites with one click?

Thanks

Lambert
\

Hello ..

1. Menu: Favorites -> Edit Favorites.
2. Locate your favorite item. Check the "Quick Connect" folder.
3. Right-click on the item. Select Properties.
4. Go to the General -> Local dialog and select the option and enter the local folder.

Regards,
SmartFTP

Hmmm,

I've done that but it still doesn't seem to save the local folder.

Does SmartFTP have to be setup a certain way for this to work? I've played around with it a lot trying diferent panes etc. I have it setup now with the local browser on top and remote on bottom.

I'm a bit frustrated as I'm sure there's a way to set it up because it's only logical to have it remember the folders. But why won't it????

Seems to always go back to "Desktop" folder.

Lambert

Can anyone help?

Thanks

I'm sorry but I don't understand your question. What do you exactly intend to do and what do you mean by "it doesn't save the folder"?

Regards,
-Mat

Smartftp HAS AN OPTION to save to favorites.

Seems like it only saves the remote ftp site folder.

It won't save the local folder for that particular website.

If I connect to one web to upload files then connect to another web site after that, the remote folder stays the same as the 1st web site I connected to.

Even if I use the favorites where I actually inputed the local folders it still just plain doesn't work.

I have to browse to the new remote folder myself everytime.

Unless I'm on a completely different wavelenght.

I have use a few others including CuteFTP that does this with no problem.

Hope it's possible and someone can explain how to do it.

Thanks
Lambert