SmartFTP Freezes, CPU 100%

I'm not sure what's causing this, but SmartFTP has started freezing on me. I upgraded to IE7 RC1 today, and that's when the problems started occuring. I'm guessing it may have something to do with that some how.

Anyway, it happens just about anytime, but I've found it specifically happens (almost always) when "Editing" a file or copying a file from server/computer and you have some sort of dialog (such as the replace confirmation).

Is there anything I can try to do to fix this? I've never had any problems with SmartFTP before.

Also, I have the latest version of SmartFTP. I tried with an older version and was having problems, so I upgraded to the latest beta.

Hello ..

Is there any way you can reproduce this every time?

I've just installed IE7 RC today and I didn't experience any problems.

Regards,
-Mat

Same here, no trouble at all.

It's off and on. Sometimes it'll work fine, at other times it won't. It did it at least 10 times yesterday.

The best way to repro was to edit a file and switch between a few applications, and then save it and try to click upload (upon which it would crash). However, sometimes this works fine.

I'll try to see if there's anything else I do to reproduce it again.

This often happens to me and to another computer as well.
I usually use this to upload websites and then it sits idle for a while. It is during the idle period that it goes to 100% cpu usage and freezes.

half the time smartftp is loaded it also crashes, especially when there are sites that it auto loads on startup.

Did anyone find a solution to this?