Upload Stopped Working

All of a sudden my program stopped working.

If I pull to temporary que and then pull it to my site, the files move to the Transfer Que but are just sitting there. My trial ran out and I purchased it since I like it so much, but it is not helping at all.

Any clue as to why it is no longer uploading this way? It still works if I pull directly from my local drive to the website.

Hi, what SmartFTP build are you ussing? for me with the last 2.0.997.4 works fine.

I uploaded to the latest version and it is still not working. I have changed no setting or anything. It's just sitting there when I try to upload it.

Please right click on a queued item in the Transfer Queue, choose "Show Log" and copy the log here.

same problem here. file just sits in the queue, but doesn't start. happens with 2.0.997.4 version.

Same request here. Please show us the log.

Same request here. Please show us the log.

nothing there, just a space. empty log window, honestly. pause/resume doens't help. columns "status", "speed" and "elapsed - left" are all empty. name, size, source and destination are ok. threads=2. I didn't have the problem with V2.0.995.

Hello ..

Delete the items in the Transfer Queue and readd them.

Regards,
-Mat

Hello ..

Delete the items in the Transfer Queue and readd them.

Regards,
-Mat

did that.... same thing. sits there and doesn't start. log is empty. SmartFTP.exe: 2.0.997.4
regards

I seem to be having the same trouble as the rest here. I used to drag and drop. Can't do that. I tried the transfer queue. Still nothing. The log is empty.

Update- I just realized my problem was an improper file name. I renamed the file with no spaces and it uploaded normaly

Hello ..

Please send a screenshot or even better a movie that shows what you are trying to do.

Regards,
-Mat
SmartFTP

I found it! It is rather embarrassing, but quite simple: after dragging the files to the queue, and then from the queue to the destination, one has to start the queue as well (click the PLAY button on the queue)! I guess this can be done also by going to Options/Queue/On Application Start: Start Queue.

If you ask me, this should be the default value, instead of "Remember last queue state".

regards