Browser Trouble

I updated my website with smart FTP, and they don't update on Mozilla Firefox. I checked the site in Internet Explorer and it was updated as usual, but I don't know why they aren't being updated on Firefox. I like Firefox better Please help.

Make sure Firefox does not cache the site: Press Shift while you press the "Reload" button.

Make sure Firefox does not cache the site: Press Shift while you press the "Reload" button.

That worked, thanks. How do I make sure Firefox doesn't cache sites? I don't want to have to hit reload everytime

You can alter Firefox' cache settings under Tools -> Options, Privacy -> Cache. When pressing the "Settings" button on the bottom of that page, you could e.g. select to clear the cache each time Firefox shuts down. If you have further questions regarding Firefox, please post them in a Firefox support forum.

You can alter Firefox' cache settings under Tools -> Options, Privacy -> Cache. When pressing the "Settings" button on the bottom of that page, you could e.g. select to clear the cache each time Firefox shuts down. If you have further questions regarding Firefox, please post them in a Firefox support forum.

Okay, thanks