DRAG to pre-defined icon, each icon = spec. download path

This could make smart ftp superb.

Icons in top menu that represents a download location.
so
one icon for mp3 d:mp3
one icon for appz d:appz
and so on

DRAG file in ftp to one of these icons = transfer to GLOBAL QUEUE but with different target path (eg. d:mp3 or appz)

would be...... PERFECT!!
any support for this?
thanks

Olaf
The Netherlands

Hmm, I don't see much advantage of your suggestion over the existing solution: Right-click a file, choose Download -> Global Queue -> Local Destination -> Recent Folders.

[quote name='eyebex]Hmm' date=' I don't see much advantage of your suggestion over the existing solution: Right-click a file, choose Download -> Global Queue -> Local Destination -> Recent Folders.[/quote']

try to count your mouse clicks....
or mouse movements in the menu...

So my suggestion would be to enhance the existing feature (i.e. don't cascade the menus that much) instead of introducing a complete new one, what do you think?

[quote name='eyebex]So my suggestion would be to enhance the existing feature (i.e. don't cascade the menus that much) instead of introducing a complete new one' date=' what do you think?[/quote']

right mouse click and than 3 or 4 pre defined download locations?
also possible ! and good idea

but why not use the empty space at the top right with my first request

Another way of doing this would be to introduce some type of 'favorites' to the tree itself to allow us to jump around the tree faster thereby getting us straight to the folders we want to download things to

(and I agree about the number of mouse clicks comment - anything thats deeper than 2nd level deep is usually too deep to make it useful on a regular basis and is pretty much a 'hidden' or rarely used feature)

no reaction from the devs?