upload complete folders / subfolders

Please make it possible to add a folder including all files and subfolders when selecting files to add for the global upload queue. I find it kind of uncomfortable that I can add folders for download to the global queue, but not for upload.

Thx

Stefan

This is of course already possible. Do not use the context menu to transfer files via the global queue (which is IMHO very inconvenient). Instead, either drag & drop the folder to the Queue Source tab, and from there to the remote file view, or go to "Settings" -> "General" -> "Navigation", make "Queue" the default drag & drop operation, and simply drag & drop folders from your local drive to the remote file view.

Wouldn't it be nice if that would be just available using the upload function instead of the need to use drag&drop ?

I agree it would be more consistent, although I'd never use it. So how about the "Direct", "Session Queue" and "Global Queue" submenus of the "Upload" menu each to offer a "Select Folders ..." additionally to "Select Files ..."?