Upload Direct - Select Files - Directory/pathing error?

Hello,

I searched the forum but did not see my particular issue reported. If it has already been reported and I missed finding it, please accept my apologies for the duplicate report.

Here is the problem.

After connecting to host, I right-click in host file area pane, and select Upload -> Direct -> Select Files...

I am prompted with the SmartFTP program directory. I navigate to a new PC subdirectory, which is on a different drive.

If, this very first time, I choose only ONE file to upload, and complete that upload successfully, all is well. My new upload path will be 'remembered' when I next want to upload, and I can highlight multiple files and upload them all.

If, however, I try to upload multiple files the very first time, this works inconsistently or not at all, may or may not give error message, and does not "remember" my new upload path.

If you cannot recreate, or if my info above is not clear, please let me know.

Thanks and regards,
---appyface

Hello ...

Please try it again with the latest beta build.

Regards,
-Mat

Thank you. Using build 1.5.988, I think that is current?

If uploading multiple files direct first time, this works now without error. Thank you.

BUT directory is still not remembered. SmartFTP program directory is offered next time.

However, as before, if I complete a single file as upload, the directory will be remembered and offered next time. Multiple files can then be selected and directory will still be remembered.

Thanks and regards,
---appyface

Please get the latest build again from:
https://www.smartftp.com/download

The directory should be remembered when uploading multiple files.

Regards,
-Mat

Sorry for delay in getting back to this.

I downloaded current DEV build yesterday (1.5.988.47) and direct upload directory is not remembered if choosing multiple files for upload, after changing directories. Previous directory (SmartFTP program directory, in this case) is always offered.

As before, the upload directory is remembered and offered at next direct upload request, if only one file was selected the first time uploading from that directory.

Thanks and regards,
---appyface