Details, details, details

To me, there are simple, and standard things this application lacks. Just because they are simple, though, doesn't mean they are important.

The first, and most frustrating, is the fact that the remote and local browser are different interfaces, each with its own set of features. The local browser has the ability to sort by type and drag files into sub directories.

With the remote browser, you have no ability to simply drag files to sub directories, or sort by type... which to me is a huge bummer. Strangely enough, though, it has this awesome thing at the top of the list called "parent folder" that the local browser lacks, for reasons unknown to me.

EDIT: Whoops, I've just found that nice option to view sorting by type... my apologies.

Second, I like splitting my windows with a vertical line, not a horizontal, as it does by default... this is a very tentative setting I've found, however, as if I do anything to the workspace, like add a new window, it goes right back to the horizontal tiling.