LeechFTP related suggestions

Im a VERY long time LeechFTP...and i must say that (outside of BitBeamer, the crappy software built directly off of LeechFTP's code, and CubeFTP an opensource "clone" of LeechFTP) SmartFTP is probably the next best thing to LeechFTP (for me that is...)...im just a little tired of LeechFTP not cimpleting tranfers and such...so ive been looking around for a while for a replacement FTP program...

I was hoping you might be a little receptive to suggestions that would help SmartFTP look more act a bit like LeechFTP. Whie i know SmartFTP ISNT LeechFTP, there are things that LeechFTP does better that i would like to bring up...thats all.

the first thing im having trouble getting used to is the means to quick connect. every FTP program i have used does it the same way, with ath toolbar that lets you put in IP/port/login/ipassword, like a Google Type toolbar...while im not saying its BAD (besides, i have the ability to hide it) im just used to clicking a CONNECT button and having a window pop up asking for such info. Yet when i click the connect button in SmartFTP it just connects to the last FTP i connected to...i cant seem to get it NOT to connect to the last FTP...i think itd be much nicer if there were two buttons, one for doing just what it does now "connect to last FTP connected to", and a separate button that opens a connect dialog to appease old LeechFTP users.

Interface-wise. Im just very used to the LeechFTP means of doing the queue window (a vertical pane on the left). Is it possible to code the queue window (otherwise known as the transfers window) to move around (by dragging it) and align itself to different sides of the SmartFTP window?...the same way the Windows Task Bar acts...
Im also very used to the way LeechFTP showed local and remote views...Im talking about the folder tree, or lack thereof in leechftp, and using an option in the list to choose "up one level". In the remote view i notice its there as "Parent Directory"...thats great. But i didnt see it in the local view. Is it possible to implement that? Is it also possible to give the option to turn off the folder tree view in both the local and remote windows?
I do notice that in the right click context menu there is an option to change folder. Instead of leechFTP showing the folder tree view as it is now, the tree was shown when you clicked this option in LeechFTP. I think that it would be a nice addition to the window that pops up when u click the option in SmartFTP...right now its just a text box asking you to manually insert the folder. But yeah, this is how i went about changing folders in LeechFTPs...since i never used the tree view.

The favorites window...in the large icon view of the favorites, is it possible to implement an OPTION to have the icons tighter? right now the spacing is kinda excessive, and to view all the favorites in large-icon-view (the way i prefer) i have to extend the boundaries of the window to avoid using scrolling.
Well actually, as i compare the two windows, the spacing is identical...did you copy the code? haha j/k.
But the suggestion still stands .

Oh yeah. I noticed that in the options there is a choice to make the minimize button minimize to the tray. How about adding another button to the upper right of the window? LeechFTP, coded back in 1999 and earlier implemented this...

I couldnt find this option in the SmartFTP options, but is there a way (or is it possible) to make the icons on the Standard Buttons toolbar bigger?

The only other LeechFTP thing that i could suggest would be to make the connection log show the way it is in LeechFTP, but i understand SmartFTP allows you to connect to more than one FTP, so that feature would be come useless if you use more than one FTP at a time.