Attach multiple logon infos to each bookmark

Could there be a way to have multiple accounts attached to each favorite? Oftentimes, I'll download stuff by going to a "look" account, which lets me view a list of files but not download or upload anything. To download the files, I need to log in with a different user/pass, but this one often has a queue, and it can take as long as multiple hours just to get in. Now the purpose of the look account is to take out the tedium of waiting just to get a list of files, but to change it to the download account requires me to

a. put it in the queue source
b. right click on each individual file and manually change the account info
c. put it into the global queue

What I'd like to see is a handy list of the various accounts that I have for that FTP, so I can choose it with one click. This list should also be contextual, so that I can change the log on info on an entire group of files/folders from the same FTP.

Even better, how about a "download under account" menu that would also let me do that directly? You could add a menu to each of the three download options, then add a checkbox to the selected item.

Hello ...

There are no plans to implement this feature request. The idea is good but we have no intentions to make improvements which only users from the "warez like" scenes would benefit from.

Thank you for your understanding.