[Suggestion] Advanced global queue control

More advanced queue control would be really great:
a way of pausing/stopping/starting any selection in the global queue
When one tries to transfert a lot of files from different site, it'd be very useful...

Best Regards,

DeathWolf

if u mean controls for each file apart, then i agree with u. this means that u can stop/start/pause any file u want without affecting your other files downloads from the same server. just starting/stopping/pauseing one by one

One little addon..

Maybe I am just blind, but i really don't get it, if i drag and drop to local dir, it starts to download automatically and doesn't put the files into queue anywhere. If u drag and drop into queue, I have to change the destination manually. Am i blind or it works like this?
After drag and drop a directory, it's not retrieving its contents, so i can't see in the queue whats gonna happen, how many files are still to go..
And where is the keyboard shortcut for bookmarks? :/

Also the threads control is weak, but i don't wanna repeat the others, so just a few thoughts. Now, after 5 years SmartFTP is in the queue/thread management system somewhere where LeechFTP was in 1999. It's not a complaint, it's a scream of happiness
Where LeechFTP didn't have control over number of threads via different servers, there BitBeamer (already discontinued descendent of LeechFTP) had unbelievable possibilities..

Just a note, maybe CuteFTP has comparable queue control, but nothing else in this world.. please correct me if i'm wrong.

when u drag & drop files to a local directory, then it start the downloads directly. so, downloading this way u don't work with the feature of GLOBAL QUEUE. when u drag & drop files to your GLOBAL QUEUE, then starts the download and saves the file into your default download path. to change your DEFAULT PATH in the options of SmartFTP.

btw. i am now using Fxxxxx. and this famouse ftp-client has the same lack as SmartFTP. although u can start many copies of xxxP and manage each queue list in many copies of xxx, but in each example of xxxP u can't START/STOP/PASE file by file, one by one. in FlashFXP is the same story as in SmartFTP, no apart controls for each thread.

I know about the deault path, but do you want to download everything into the same directory? I don't think so..

Now your censored description of what you really use is almost unreadable , but I see it's the same everywhere. Just no full control of the thread. I don't really understand that, people don't need it? If I grab a dir I am not interested anymore whats inside? Only few lost souls during the long years have this need? Doh..