Alternative FXP for site being FXP'ed to

I have my FTP server at a place where PASV isn't supported. Every time I FXP files from a server on the Internet to my server I have to add that server on the Internet to the Favorites, config it to use Alternative FXP, before I can start to FXP. If I have to FXP from 100 sites I would have to add all those sites and config every single one of them for Alternative FXP and maybe just to do it once for each site before remove them from the Favorites afterwards.

I would like to ask for option Alternative FXP for the site that is being FXP'ed to. Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

There is a free FXP client with the following options in its Site Manager:

-Don't Use PASV When Acts as Source FXP Site
-Use PASV When Acts as Target FXP Site

I think that might be a good idea.

Hello ...

Add your site to the favorites. Then go to Edit Favorites and in the favorite item settings, you will find Transfer->FXP to change the FXP behavior.

Regards,

Problem is if you are in a place where you can't use PASV and you have many sites to transfer files from, you would have to add them all and config all of them to use Alternative FXP. But if you allow:

This setting takes effect if this is the FTP site you're FTP'ing to.

and not only:

This setting only takes effect if this is the FTP site you're FTP'ing from.

then it would be easier because you would only need to add and config one site (your site) in the Favorites.

This is possible in other clients, e.g., FlashFXP, lftp.