Alias name for sites

G'day!

Excellent product use it every day being a web dev, but one thing which I would love to see included (dunno if anyone else would find it as useful as I do, but hey).

Being a web dev I get FTP details to servers before domains have been delegated and using the same hosting company most of the time we end up getting multiple sites on the same boxes, meaning that until the domain is delegated we're connecting to the same IP. This means when connecting to the server, u drop down the address list and theres a list of IP's lots of which are dupes.

Request summry: add a field to the connection list which is simply a site name which does not have to be related to the address. Also, an option for sorting this by either name desc, asc or last connected date would be really cool.

Cheers!

Please check the latest build.
https://www.smartftp.com/download

In the history list (address combo box), the text for items with a favorite item assigned is now the name of the favorite item. The username and password will only be taken from the address bar if the history item text got changed (=different from the favorite item name).

Regards,

G'day,

Spose I hadn't poked around enough!
Any way of converting history to bookmarks?

: )

Connect to site ... Favorites -> Add to Favorites