Limiting GUI

Hello,

I don't meant to be disrespectful or too much critic about Smartftp. This is my favorite ftp client, and it's free for personal use. Thank you very much for that. However, in my opinion, current GUI/frontend is rather limiting, and makes folder uploading difficult:
While other ftp clients like FlashFXP have a 4 column layout that allows you to easily upload/download folders or files from/to anywhere, i think that's not an easy task to do with smartftp.
Have you ever tried to upload a folder using the global queue? You can't drag'n'drop anything there, and the right click menu only allows you to upload single files. To upload a folder using the global queue, you must drag'n'drop it to the Queue Source, edit its target, and then move it to the global queue :
I was wondering that maybe you should review the GUI... i'm not talking about a FlashFXP rip-off, but maybe the ability from drad'n'dropping folders from the Local Folders view to the Global Queue.

Thank you for your support and excellent application

Use right-mouse drag&drop.

As shown in the howtos. It's far more enhanced than anything you can find in BlaFXP.