Right-Click requeue

I am downloading a series of files from an FTP server. Some of them are not complete when I check their file size, but are listed in SmartFTP with a "little piece of paper" icon in the Global Queue. The 2 that are currently downloading have little green arrow icons, and the rest all have zzzzz because they are waiting to download.

It would be very handy if, when you right-click on the files which are not complete, there was a requeue option.

In my example, the FTP server I am pulling from is connected via a flakey ADSL connection. There is nothing the admin can do about it except complain to his provider. However, the result is that if I am downloading multiple files, when there is a disconnect, SmartFTP will go on to the next file. The half-downloaded ones need to be requeued. A right-click option to do this would be great.

As an example, in Leech FTP, files that get half-downloaded go to the Failure tab. There is a requeue button there, you simply click it and the file is queued up for completion. Very handy.