SmartFTP.exe commands

First off I would like to say this is an amazing piece of software I am very impressed with it and in this post am I in no way trying to degraging it. This is only a suggestion/request. Okay here it goes....
I have recently downloaded Smart FTP and I am looking for a program to "auto-update" a fpt. Would it be possible to set up commands in SmartFTP.exe so I may have windows perform commands like
run "'C:Program FilesSmartFTPSmartFTP.exe' /upload fpt.ftpserver.com admin computer C:ftp_autoupdatefile.php /cgi-bin/"
where
  • fpt.ftpserver.com is the Address,
  • admin is the Login,
  • computer is the Password,
  • C:ftp_autoupdatefile.php is the File to be Uploaded and
  • /cgi-bin/ is the Sub Directory where file.php will be Uploaded to.
    • If this is possible (without me adding the commands to SmartFTP.exe myself) it would make my deckade!

_edit*
      I'm guessing that these commands already exist, if so may I please have a list of the basic ones (an upload one mainly)?

Umm, Thats not what im looking for all that does is load SmartFTP and connects to [url="ftp://user:pw@host:port/path"]ftp://user:pw@host:port/path[/url]. I need a "switch" that connects to a specifyed ftp, upload a specifyed file from my computer then closes on file completion

"SmartFTP.exe URL [url="ftp://user:pw@host:port/path"]ftp://user:pw@host:port/path"[/url] is half the command, now for an upload file switch and an exit switch. I dont need all this in one switch either i just need enough "switches" to complete my "auto-upload"

you wanted all supported cmdline parameters from smartftp.

maybe take a look on
http://curl.haxx.se/:

for uploading:
curl -T localfile [url="ftp://user:pass@host:port/path/"]ftp://user:pass@host:port/path/[/url]

for downloading:
curl -O [url="ftp://user:pass@host:port/path/to/file"]ftp://user:pass@host:port/path/to/file[/url]

darix

hmm, I can't get it to work it just opens SmartFTP and does nothing. im trying
"C:Program FilesSmartFTPSmartFTP.exe" curl -T C:one.php ftp://web1000_com:computer@ftp.web1000.com:21/auto_upload

_edit * I dont think that those commands are for SmartFTP, I'm thinking there for another program intirely

curl is a program for itself.

see the link in my other posting.

darix