smart ftp zoom in and out

right now i dont think any ftp clients have this but it woudl be nice for me with my big screen to not have to waste all the space on the screen looking at one server window and my local browser cyoud make zoom in and out buttons on each window letting the user have say 5 ftp accounts open and letting me see them all and transfer but not have to have different apps open like right now i have to switch between smartftp and wsftpro cuz to many windows get open in smartftp and they all get hard to read!

windows already ship with one. (at least XP) just install the accessibility tools.

darix

you fail to understand i will create what im suggesting and hope you catch on please dont bad mouth my suggestions either (webmasta) as im only trying to help smartftp get better!

Idea created now go here - Image

the reason i would like this is because the text stays the same when you make the window smaller so you cannot read what is in the ftp folder making it really hard to work with many windows open!

i was just suggesting that the ability to zoom in smartftp would make it easier for me to transfer between ftps im connected to and my local browser! It didnt have to be buttons a simple key combo would be fine its just that i tend to use lower resolutions on my desktop and its hard to get things accomplished

lol if that other pic put the format outta wack lol think what this one would have done!

http://www.zigzap.com/pics/bigpic.jpg

because thats my usual native resolution