Site-level specific thread number

As, AFAIK, the global queue is the only way to have automatic resume on downloads and uploads, this is the only mode I use in Smartftp.

My typical use is to have 8 threads running per server downloading (which might, or not, be wise). But some sites only allow 1 active connection per IP, which I perfectly understand.

As I don't want to hammer those sites, I need to change my preferences to have 1 active thread per site only, then change my preferences again when this download is done.

I saw that, if a site is in my bookmarks, I can set some limits on it, like, for instance, bitrates, and so on.

Question: could there be a feature added to limit the number of threads/active connections on a site which is in the bookmarks?
(or is there a smarter way to download using only one thread and have automatic resuming?)

Thx, Regards

Up, just to be sure that it was read by the devs at least one.
(Could you acknowledge feature requests? To know if some idea was seen, adopted, rejected, ...)

Here, here. I've been using SmartFTP for just 1 week and LOVE this application. I've tried others and they all pale in comparison. My only request is site specific threading. I download a lot of freely traded music in SHN format. The site I use limit sessions per FTP server to 2. I often want 8 - 12 threads but don't like to hammer the individual servers.

This is a feature that must be fixed

This feature will be added in a future build of SmartFTP.

Thanks. Good news