queue, the old style...!

Once upon a time SmartFTP used to go through all dirs before files, ok the queue got long, but I liked it that way, and with that way you could do filters that downloaded priotitized files first, like we can now, but since it doesnt open all dirs first you will miss out on samples and pictures to movies.

could we please get atleast a priority list that works on dirs to? or an option to choose between opening all dirs before downloading the files ?

I also think it would be nice if directories is downloadet first in the queue.
In this way the totals would be correct, and there could be a total time left. You could see how much space you will need.

The old FTP client LeechFTP used the "main" ftp connection to traverse directories at the moment they where added. This is probably not the best solution since you have to wait for it to finish before you can browse directories again.

I have tried to do an regexp that catches directories, filenames that doesn't end with .??? , but it didn't work. Could be my fault... If it works it's not a good solution anyway..

Thanks for making the FTP client that is good enough to replace my wery old favourite LeechFTP

Edit: OMG i didn't realize i replyed to a so old post [/u]