Saving SFTP Browser Settings

Dear friends:

Is there any way to have SFTP save your browser settings (local browser and remote browser) PERMANENTLY? For instance, I like to always have my local browser come up on the left and my remote browser come up on the right. Yet, even though the local browser does come on the left, it always moves to the right when I connect to the remote server and then moves again to the left or right apparently at will. SFP is such an obviously super-professional FTP client (I am just an ordinary user) that I can't help but feel that I am missing something. Yet, even the editing of the regedit file (Currnet Key, Software, SmartFTP, Edit, Permissions) doesn't do the trick. In fact, it shows my user (with administrative privileges in Windows XP Pro) as already having Full Privileges. FTP'ing is such a sensitive matter, when, after all, you can easily overwrite or delete a whole directory, that the last thing in the world you want to worry about is whether you are uploading or downloading and from where to where. If the simplest FTP client can save its settings and give you the psychological security of knowing that when you open the client it will always present the same interface and the same settings, why can't SmartFTP?Surely, SmartFTP should be able to save your settings, whatever they are, and have them remain that way PERMANENTLY, unless you decide to change them. Or am I missing something?

Thanks so much in advance.

Benjamin Sher
sher07@mindspring.com

Sorry, but this is not possible at the current time.

I have gone ahead and moved this thread to Enhancement Requests