several suggestions (easier file transfer management relate)

1st suggestion already exists.

For others, details follow further down.

• :arrow: local files window to drag'n drop files onto ftp servers

:arrow: toolbar icon for direct upload->select files

:arrow: synchronize: defining files and folders which should be transferred to a server and which can be accomplished by the click of one toolbar icon (for each file and folder defined)

:arrow: register file extension for "smartFTP yourserver.com" to use it in Windows 'send to' functionality

:arrow: remember last folder files have been uploaded from when accessing relevant dialogues

:arrow: open files on ftp servers with application associated with the files extension on ones Windows system

hey; point 1 exists already as FTP->Local Browser; but it's not that clear!

I only saw View->Toolbars->Local Folder Bar and this doesn't show files

but I like this Local Folder "bars" appearance and placement more; so add a file browsing window similar to cEdits (http://cedit.sourceforge.net/) workspace to this bar

hi,

Lars wrote:local files window to drag'n drop files onto ftp servers/quote]

another solution would be setting local folder in the favorite and pressing ctrl+g

Lars wrote:toolbar icon for direct upload->select files

upload to which of my 10 concurrent connection i have at the moment.
    and file from which of the 5 localbrowsers

Lars wrote:synchronize: defining files and folders which should be transferred to a server and which can be accomplished by the click of one toolbar icon (for each file and folder defined)

explain please

Lars wrote:register file extension for "smartFTP yourserver.com" to use it in Windows 'send to' functionality

just register smartftp as your default ftp protocol handler.
    search the forum for the needed registry changes ( or go through the file extension dialog (on folder settings ))

Lars wrote:remember last folder files have been uploaded from when accessing relevant dialogues

see above note about uploading. and hmm i dont think bloating the config files this much is really needed.

Lars wrote:open files on ftp servers with application associated with the files extension on ones Windows system

already implemented. just "execute" the file (shortcut F4, see context menu of the file for more.)

just my pi cents

darix

do we use the same latest version?

thanks for the execute and last selected info

the last folder isn't saved (after restart of smartFTP)

the other suggestions would have really helped me

the upload->slect files is really just a "shortcut" instead of having to rightclcik the server and move through the context menu.

I've got 9731

yes, favorites will help (but I'm not satisfied with this :-) )

• thanks!