Add 'Source

EDIT: This is supposed to be titled "Add 'Source' to Scheduler" but when I went to hit the apostrophe, I bumped my return key. I cannot find a way to change the topic or delete this thread, apologies.

I often have dozens of files open across several FTP accounts at once, and like to have control over which files remain monitored as I edit them. When I finish editing a file, I used to leave that file open, but delete it from the Transfer Queue to guarantee no changes I accidentally made would be updated on the server.

When the Transfer Queue was separated from the Scheduler, I was happy that the change had been made, but sad to see that there is no way for me to identify which account that a scheduled file belongs to. For example, I will often be comparing several 'index.php' files across multiple accounts.

Please add the ability to at least see which FTP account that each file belongs to in the Scheduler, and the remote directory that file is in if possible. The "Source" field in the Transfer Queue is an example of what would be helpful.

I have added the destination favorite name to the name of the scheduled task:
Old:
Monitor License.rtf for Edit

New:
[smartftp.com - sftp] Monitor License.rtf for Edit

This change will be in the next build.

Regards,
Mat

I have added the destination favorite name to the name of the scheduled task:
Old:
Monitor License.rtf for Edit

New:
[smartftp.com - sftp] Monitor License.rtf for Edit

This change will be in the next build.

Regards,
Mat

Awesome! This will do exactly what I wanted :-)