Launch "SFTP over SSH" from "Terminal SSH" or vice-versa directly

Hello,

Can we have a button when a "Terminal SSH" tab is functioning to launch a "FTPS over SSH" tab or vice-versa directly for the same user@host?
So that I don't have to create and click two favorites just for getting the shell and transfering file via sftp on the same host for the same user?
This is a nice shortcut because when I use the shell, I often need to transfer files.

I tried but haven't found this feature in the latest version.

Thanks!

You need to create two favorites because the SFTP over SSH favorite doesn't have the Terminal settings and vice verse.

You need to create two favorites because the SFTP over SSH favorite doesn't have the Terminal settings and vice verse.
I guess when you have an active SSH session (shell or ftp), the user name and password would be able to locate from the favorite.
Then having a button to launch the other feature (shell vs ftp), without the need for another favorite, especailly without the need for typing user name and password again, would be convinient and useful.
In the case where the password is not saved into the favorite(s), not typing the same user name and password again is very convinient.
I'm not sure technically if the shell and ftp can use the same socket, but I do realize that although for most users it can be only user name and password, the settings for shell and ftp are different and having 2 favorites is easier to implement.
However, if what I'm asking can be implemented in SmartFTP at some time, I think it will be a nice feature and please customers who use SSH a lot.

We plan to implement something that allows you to quickly connect to the corresponding terminal/sftp favorite but you still have to create 2 favorites due to the problem described in the last post (missing settings).