a few suggestions

I remember trying your program out a while back and its come a long way. I do still have a few suggestions.

Multipart download

Reading your previous threads it sounds like you're under the impression that multi part downloads are rare but for many people who have overseas ftp servers like I do, multi-part downloads are necessary to get maximum speed. I dont believe that making it harder for your users to use multi part mode is going to stop them from using it and if an admin is worried about server load from ftp they can always implement per user max connections.

1. easier multi-part mode enabling: instead of only having the option to enable them in properties, have a right click option to download them in multi-part mode.

2. have a status column indicating multi-part mode in the transfer queue window

3. have a tree that collapses and shows the progress of the individual parts

View filter for remote browser

1. basically have the option to filter certain files out of view. The main directory i use has a ton of system files, dot user files, etc and I end up having to scroll alot to find the appropriate file.

Improvements in transfer window

1. ability to sort the queue window by column

2. ability to open or execute a file from the transfer window

>View filter for remote browser
>
>1. basically have the option to filter certain files out of view. The main directory i use has a ton of system files, dot user files, etc and I end up having to scroll alot to find the >appropriate file.
Implemented in the latest version: https://www.smartftp.com/download
Then go to menu: View - Toolbars - Filter