"Resume" button on file exists dialogue

If I try to copy a file which already exists in the new location, I get a dialogue asking me if I want to "Copy and Replace", "Don't Copy" etc. In older versions I had a button to resume, which has disappeared in the new versions. Any chance of bringing it back? There's an available spot next to the "Skip" and "Cancel" buttons. As it is, I've set up Automatic Rules to resume everything so when I want to resume I select "Use Automatic Rules", but that seems like a peculiar way to do it to me.

The resuem button is not required anymore since SmartFTP does automatically the right choice when selecting the Use Automatic Rules button.

Let me flesh out the problem a little more, then. I use SmartFTP to download logs for my personal website. There are two files in total: one for today (~1MB), one is a for the rest of the history of the site (~600MB). I want to overwrite the first and resume the second. I'll repeat that: I do not want to download the whole second file, I just want to download that new part. SmartFTP, with its new super-smart Automatic Rules, downloads both in their entirety.

Do you want to reconsider your (IMO bizarre) statement that SmartFTP does automatically the right choice? Is it possible that there will be cases where the user knows better than the software?

Please post the log from the Transfer Queue. Of course the rules are not perfect but they work extremly well in 99.99% of the situations. If the server returns wrong information (date, size) it is impossible for the client to make the right decision.

Regards,
Mat

Please install the latest version and try again:
https://www.smartftp.com/download

Please post the log from the new version as well.

Regards,
Mat

You can change the file exist rules if you want to control the file exist/resume behavior. Usually users do not intend to resume files if the destination file is significantly older (2 days) than the source file.

If you like a detailed analysis please purchase a license since we are unable to offer free technical support for all users:
https://www.smartftp.com/buy.php

Thank you

You can change the file exist rules if you want to control the file exist/resume behavior. Usually users do not intend to resume files if the destination file is significantly older (2 days) than the source file.
I've already done it:
As it is, I've set up Automatic Rules to resume everything so when I want to resume I select "Use Automatic Rules", but that seems like a peculiar way to do it to me.
I'm not looking for technical support. I'm suggesting a way you can improve your software for all users. Do you STILL not understand that?!