Direct Download mix with old Session queue

Heya. What about to add a function for downloading like: when you download something, the new smartftp3 behavior move the item in the transfer queue. But that will open another connection on the server. What about to use an option like "use the current connection if available" ? So if i have a current connection active in the remote browser, when i hit play on the transfer queue, it will use the same connection on the server, otherwise it will open a new one. I think this is a cool features that combine the direct download to the old session queue behavior. what do you think about?
thx a lot

Hello ..

It's something we have considered but it's not possibe with the current design. The Transfer Queue is not able to share the connection with the Remote Browser. Also there is little benefit to do this beside the second you save for Transfer Queue to establish a new connection. If you are limited to a single connection then you need to disconnect the connection in the Remote Browser before the transfer queue can process the items.

Regards,
Mat

Hello ..

It's something we have considered but it's not possibe with the current design. The Transfer Queue is not able to share the connection with the Remote Browser. Also there is little benefit to do this beside the second you save for Transfer Queue to establish a new connection. If you are limited to a single connection then you need to disconnect the connection in the Remote Browser before the transfer queue can process the items.

Regards,
Mat

oki, thx a lot for explanation. By the way, that option would be a greate feature. I really need it I hope you can insert it in the near future. Meantime, is it possible to re-add direct download/session queue features? Really thx