Upload: Overwrite if Newer

As a web developer, I am looking for a FTP software.
I bought one where I was very happy with the evaluation one but the full version is full of bugs.

Then I found this one which is way faster and there is also nice options available but there is one feature that seems to be missing and I would miss it too much.

I would like the option to "Overwrite Newer Files" to only upload the files that have been modified.
It would be nice to have it with an option to overwrite "This File only" at a time or for "All".

I look forward to hear from you, maybe there is an option already in this software that I haven't seen.

Hello ...

You can set the file exist rules in the settings of the favorite. Go to the menu: Favorites->Edit Favorites. Then locate the favorite item (Quick Connect folder). Then right-click on the favorite and select Properties. Go to the Transfer->File Exist dialog and click on the rules you want to change.
If you don't use the Transfer Queue yet I strongly recommend you to take a look it. It works best for fully automated one way synchronizations. It means it will only transfer the changed files from the source to the destination. This method assumes that the most current files are all on the source.

Regards,
Mat

Hello ...

You can set the file exist rules in the settings of the favorite. Go to the menu: Favorites->Edit Favorites. Then locate the favorite item (Quick Connect folder). Then right-click on the favorite and select Properties. Go to the Transfer->File Exist dialog and click on the rules you want to change.
If you don't use the Transfer Queue yet I strongly recommend you to take a look it. It works best for fully automated one way synchronizations. It means it will only transfer the changed files from the source to the destination. This method assumes that the most current files are all on the source.

Regards,
Mat

Thanks, it works great.
I set the rules but it didn't work until I closed and restarted the software.
That said, it does exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks again for the clear instructions you've given.