Download Queue traversal setting(s)...

There should be an exception for directories when using more than one thread in a download que with directories, currently SmartFTP processes the download que by opening the next file/directory (per thread) and transfering its contents. (ie. opening two different directories and download files from both directories)

I would like to see SmartFTP first opening all directories in the queue and downloading files (all threads) within the first directory and continue to the next directory.

This would make the process of download sequential files in multiple directories a whole lot easier.

Still no reply...

I don't think this makes sense in general. I myself for example prefer to have a single directory completed first before going on to transfer the next directory. This way, I can already work with the (complete) first directory. With your suggestion, no directory would be completed until all files are transferred, and thus one would not be able to start working on a completed driectory while the next is downloading.