5 look in 2.0

Call me old fashioned (I'm only 23), but I like how SmartFTP 1.5 is today and while tabbed browsing in Firefox is awesome and will be in IE7, I don't care for it in SmartFTP. Will 2.0 have an option to use the old look and feel as 1.5 is now?

For instance, in 1.5, the remote option buttons are at the top, while in 2.0, they are in each remote window.

Another: the buttons at the bottom for each window. This, by far, has been an excellent portion of the program for me. Tabs work similarly, but not the same (and imho, not as good). I use EditPlus for all my web development, and the style is very similar, buttons on the bottom for each file I have open.

I know tabbed browsing is an option and can be turned off, however, the end result is not the same. You have minimizd windows within SmartFTP, not entirely the same as minimizing a window in 1.5.

Keep up the excellent work guys.

Another: the buttons at the bottom for each window. This, by far, has been an excellent portion of the program for me. Tabs work similarly, but not the same (and imho, not as good). I use EditPlus for all my web development, and the style is very similar, buttons on the bottom for each file I have open.
You can just drag & drop the button toolbar from the top to the bottom of a remote window.

You can just drag & drop the button toolbar from the top to the bottom of a remote window.

As stated earlier, the tab functionality is similar, but not the same as the buttons in 1.5
Tabs just aren't working great for me in 2.0, which I guess is because now each window has a log and isn't the same as 1.5 (which I do see you can take off).

I think there might be a mixup on the "buttons".

I'm referring to the buttons per window in 1.5 Each window that is open has a button the bottom of the program. If the window is closed, the button is gone. I'm not referring to the buttons that perform certain actions or commands.

Does this help? I can provide a screenshot.