Crash When Creating Folder On Hard Drive

Hi,

I am using version 1.5.991.14 of SmartFtp. I found out that SmartFtp will crash if you try to create a new folder. In order to crash it, first I will have to use Local Folder Bar or Local Browser to browse to either C: or D: or maybe folder at these two drive. Then I go to My Computer and and create new folder at the root of C: or D:. Then SmartFtp will crashed immediately after you finished typing the folder name and click the mouse.

BTW, in this build the font size is larger in the log. Is this what supposed to be?

Thanks.

Sorry but i am unable to reproduct this bug.

I just saw a few post below which seems to be the same problem. Are you follow the step I mention carefully?

Thanks.

Yes.... and i have tested on my 2 main boxes. Also i asked more ppl to test it without (bad) luck.

Hello ..

I cannot reproduce the problem here as well. If you are interested in a remote debugging session we probably would be able to find and fix the bug. Please let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
-Mat

Can you tell me more about remote debugging session?

![[[SYSINFO][/SYSINFO]][/[SYSINFO][/SYSINFO]]][/[[SYSINFO][/SYSINFO]][/[SYSINFO][/SYSINFO]]]